Donation criteria exist to ensure the deductibility of our donations and that our gifts "make a difference" in our communities.
- be given to a § 501(c)(3) authorized entity;
- not be given to religious or political entities or to the alma maters of our employees;
- be for present use, not for endowments or other foundations;
- be consolidated: (a) as a United Way contribution if the entity is a United Way recipient and (b) into one donation for each specific entity.
- be for an educational or community enrichment purpose except for United Way contributions.
- be "Make a Difference" gifts which provide a necessary service, change a life, or enhance a community.
The H&H Difference
Below are some of the organizations, educational institutions and agencies to which Howard & Howard employees have contributed:
- 1000 Friends of Metropolitan Detroit
- Access to Justice Fund
- Advent House Ministries, Inc.
- Beaumont William Hospital Cancer Treatment Center
- Boarshead Michigan Public Theatre [ All Recipients ]